Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I have Never Had a One Night Stand: Megan Fox

Celebrity Oops – I have Never Had a One Night Stand: Megan Fox
Celebrity Oops - I have Never Had a One Night Stand: Megan Fox
She is one of the sexiest women in Hollywood and has been linked to a number of men including heartthrobs Robert Pattinson and Shia Labeouf, but Megan Fox says that contrary to popular belief she is not a promiscuous person.
The ‘Transformers’ beauty who had recently revealed that she lost her virginity at the young age of 17, said that she has never had a one-night stand.
“I can never have sex with someone I don’t love. That idea makes me sick. I’ve never even come close to having a one-night stand. I’m not sexually promiscuous,” the actress told Rolling Stones magazine.
The 23-year-old also graces the cover of the magazine in a low cut black swim suit, with her signature pout in place.
The actress who is often compared to Academy Winning superstar Angelina Jolie said that she suffers from extreme “self-loathing.”
“I’m really insecure about everything. I never think I’m worthy of anything. I have a sick feeling about being mocked all the time. Self-loathing doesn’t keep me from being happy. I am very vulnerable,” said the actress.
The actress, who is reportedly dating actor Brian Austin Green, also revealed that she is highly unpredictable and had once threatened to kill him during a fight.
“I’m emotionally unpredictable. I can be hurtful, domineering and selfish. I’ve had to say to Brian, ‘you have to go and stop talking to me, because I’m going to kill you. I’m going to stab you with something’” she said

No comments:

Post a Comment