Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sabyasachi wants Rani Mukherjee & Vidya Balan for his directorial venture

Having designed costumes for movies like Black (2005), Baabul (2006) , Laaga Chunari Mein Daag (2007), Paa (2009), Raavan (2010) and Guzaarish (2010), apart from his line of clothing under his brand name, Sabyasachi Mukherjee is a name well-known in the tinsel town. Now, the designer has decided to step into some real action by stepping into the field of direction as he finishes with the script.
Mukherjee says, “I have completed my script with all the finishing touches. And I am very satisfied with the outcome. The only problem is that I have been too busy with my other fashion-related assignments to take up the film.
Whenever I decide to start filming, I will approach Vidya and Rani for the parts. And fortunately, I share very special equations with both of them. And I know I can always bank on their support. We understand each others’ sensibilities very well.”
Mukherjee is at present busy with quite a few fashion shows including the finale at Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week in Delhi. He says, “You can understand what my state of mind will be right now. I am running around trying to come up with impressive and different collections for both the fashion weeks.”
rani vidya

No comments:

Post a Comment