Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cheryl Cole Obsessed with Lady GaGa

Celebrity Oops – Cheryl Cole Obsessed with Lady GaGa
Celebrity Oops - Cheryl Cole Obsessed with Lady GaGa
English singer Cheryl Cole admits Lady GaGa is her style icon and that she is “obsessed” with her.
“If I’m totally honest with you, I never had a style icon. But Lady GaGa is right now. I think people don’t see her as conventionally beautiful but, as a style icon and an artist, I’m slightly obsessed with her. She’s the real deal,” contactmusic.com quoted Cole as saying.
Although she is often praised for her own sense of style and slim figure, Cole loves indulging in fattening treats and blames her tiny frame on her busy work schedule.
“Unfortunately I don’t have time to exercise, but I dance a lot. When I’m on tour I think, ‘Oh god, I want a couple of weeks off’, but then at least you exercise. I actually prefer exercise DVDs – I can’t stand the gym.
“I don’t eat as well as I’d like to, cakes and biscuits are my weakness. Sometimes it will get to 3 p.m. and I’ll realise all I’ve had is a coffee. My mother has been giving me A-Z multivitamins. They’re great,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment