Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sonakshi Sinha Weight Loss Plan


Hard work
Talking about losing kilos, Sonakshi says, "It took two years of hard work, determination and will power. I knew it wasn't going to be easy when I started, but once I did, there was no looking back. It was a combination of proper diet and vigorous exercise that got me to the shape I am in now."

Describing her workout regimen, she adds, "I did weight training four to five times a week along with cardio. I eat small meals every three hours to keep me going." About her co-star she says, "Our fondness for each other is mutual! He saw potential in me and egged me on to lose weight. I would say his contribution was the highest as I started taking it seriously only after he told me to."

Diet secret
‘Stop eating carbs after six in the evening and drink several cups of green tea throughout the day.’

Sonakshi also insists that you must hit the gym along with keeping a check on your calorie intake.

Sports v/s gym

I like to workout with someone. My yoga instructor has helped me a lot. I also prefer yoga over aerobics and play tennis at times.

Quick tips on weightloss
Sorry there are no shortcuts! Sonakshi says that there is no way you can shed some kilos in a week.

‘Slow and steady wins the race, so I would never do anything drastic.’

Beauty advice
‘You must wash your face with a good face wash. Don’t use a soap for cleaning your face because it dries the skin. Avoid make-up if you don’t have to attend a glamorous do.’

What about style and clothes? ‘You must dress according to your body type’

No comments:

Post a Comment