Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Penelope Cruz Engaged?

Celebrity Oops – Penelope Cruz Engaged?
celebrity oops - Penelope Cruz Engaged?
If online reports are to be believed, Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are engaged.
However, the ‘No Country For Old Men’ star’s rep did not confirm the news.
“I really don”t know, but would not be able to say anything even if I did,” People mag quoted the spokesperson as saying.
The reports come across as a surprise since Cruz in the past has said she is unsure about marriage.
She had told U.K. magazine Psychologies in its August issue: “I don”t know if I believe in marriage. I believe in family, love and children.”
The ‘Bandidas’ actress in the recent past has also refuted rumors that she is pregnant.
She told USA Today: “I start getting some presents from friends saying, ”Congratulations, you”re pregnant.” And I say, ”No, I”m not, so return the presents.””
Cruz and Bardem have been dating for a couple of years now, but have mostly kept quiet about their relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment