Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Natalie Imbruglia Fears Falling in Love Again

Celebrity OopsNatalie Imbruglia Fears Falling in Love Again
Celebrity Oops - Natalie Imbruglia Fears Falling in Love Again
Singer Natalie Imbruglia has revealed that she is afraid to fall in love again after her marriage ended in shambles.
The Australian songbird, who parted ways with husbandof four-years Silverchair rocker Daniel Johns, said she ishappyto remain single.
“I’m really happy at the moment. I feel much more sexy , more confident,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying to Britain’s Style magazine.
“I’m quite enjoying the male attention, but I really just love being single and would be terrified of falling in love,” she added.
The 34-year-old further said she is ecstatic to return to the music scene.
She revealed: “I have to work at being more relaxed, but I’m a lot less self-conscious now. I guess I’ve got fewer years to enjoy it, too. My energy at the moment is for my life and my work, and it’s like a blank canvas. It’s like my life is starting again. I think I’m becoming the person I always wanted to be.”

No comments:

Post a Comment