Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Megan Fox’s Sex Shame

Celebrity Oops – Megan Fox’s Sex Shame
celebrity oops - Megan Fox
Movie siren Megan Fox is seeing a shrink to help her beat the sex demons that have tormented her since childhood.
The Transformers beauty blames her ultra-strict religious upbringing for her deep insecurities.
Ad she admits she regularly smokes cannabis and has therapy to escape her mental anguish.
She told the Daily Star Sunday: “I was raised Pentecostal, which is one of the most extreme denominations of Christianity that exists. Everything is evil and wrong and will send you to hell.
“So I had lots of talks about how sex was evil, sex was bad.”
In one chilling incident, a church elder said her new haircut had earned her mother a place in hell.
But Megan, 23 – who posed as a nun to promote her film How To Lose Friends & Alienate People – openly questioned the doctrines at her religious school in Florida and became a rebel.
She admitted: “I fought against everything I was ever taught or told.
“So I think that just created more of a monster when I was a teenager.” She added: “I don’t ever feel sexy in small clothes. I always feel really insecure. I don’t like wearing make-up.
“And if I have clean hair and a clean face, I’m more confident because I don’t feel like I’m speaking behind a mask.”
Megan even claimed it hurt every time she is called a sex symbol.
She said: “The attention, that other people are telling you that you are beautiful, only feeds insecurities and sort of makes it unbearable.”
But she said her role in her new film Jennifer’s Body had helped. Megan plays a teen who becomes a man-eater after being possessed by a sex-mad spirit.
She admitted: “I get to exorcise my demons through her. She has really deep, unfriendly insecurities which I can relate to.”
And how does she escape her torment at home? “I usually smoke weed and watch Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood,” she said. Jennifer’s Body is due to hit UK cinemas on November 6.
Reported by dailystar

No comments:

Post a Comment