Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lily Allen Craves Male Attention

Celebrity OopsLily Allen Craves Male Attention
Celebrity Oops - Lily Allen Craves Male AttentionLily Allen craves for male attention from guys on her tour entourage and successfully gets it, for she is the only woman her unit cares about.
The 24-year-old pop star, who has recently completed a series of shows, says she is delighted to be the only girl in the group who is given attention. The singer believes she is the starlet of the group.
Contactmusic quoted her as telling Britain’s GQ magazine, “I like the attention (from men). It probably sounds really bitchy, but I like being on tour because I know all my boys , my band, first and foremost their priority is looking out for me, and I like that.
“I like being in a room and four f**king bimbos coming in and they’re all drooling after them but knowing that really the one they care about is me. That makes me feel comforted. And maybe that’s sick.”

No comments:

Post a Comment