Thursday, March 24, 2011

Kangana Ranaut gets a taste of Delhi University Hostel

Having started her Bollywood career at the tender age of 16, the doe eyed Himachal beauty Kangana Ranaut never had a chance to attend college, but the girl got to taste campus life thanks to her forthcoming project ‘Tanu Weds Manu’. Kangana plays a resident student of Delhi University.
The pretty actress stayed in a Delhi University hostel to prepare for her role in this romantic comedy where she stars opposite Madhavan. The producers arranged for her stay and took the required measures to protect her identity.
“The character of Tanu is rooted in Delhi University. I stayed there and it helped me in my performance. Till date I am thankful to the girl who hosted me and was my roommate. We ended up becoming friends,” said Kangana, recalling her experience.
Directed by Anand Rai, “Tanu Weds Manu” will release Feb 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment