Wednesday, June 8, 2011

'I love when women show their nipples': Khloé Kardashian covers up in a safe blouse after 'nip slip' accident on live TV

After accidentally exposing herself on live daytime TV, Khloé Kardashian was taking no chances last night.
The reality star covered up with a demure shirt dress as she and sister Kourtney appeared on The Jimmy Fallon Show.
Hours after her slip-up led her to reveal her nipple for a full six minutes on the show Fox And Friends, Khloé couldn't have looked more conservative.
All covered up: Khloé Kardashian wore a conservative shirt dress for her appearance on The Jimmy Fallon Show with sister Kourtney last night
All covered up: Khloé Kardashian wore a conservative shirt dress for her appearance on The Jimmy Fallon Show with sister Kourtney last night
Accident: Khloé had earlier exposed her nipple on the show ox And Friends
Accident: Khloé had earlier exposed her nipple on the show ox And Friends

Perhaps a hasty wardrobe change had resulted in the safe option of the middle-aged sequinned outfit.
Khloé treated her accident with humour, although made it clear that it was unintentional.
The 26-year-old tweeted: 'It was an accident so why not laugh! Hey things happen.... What can you do? LOL laughter is the best medicine.'
 

More...

  • Khloe Kardashian accidentally exposes her chest for SIX minutes on daytime TV

She also blogged about the incident, apologising to those she had 'offended' on the show, broadcast on the conservative network Fox.
'To those who I offended, I am very sorry. It truly was an accident, but I would be lying if I said I thought this was a big deal.
Catching up: Khloé checks her phone before boarding her flight back to her Los Angeles home from New York
Catching up: Khloé checks her phone before boarding her flight back to her Los Angeles home from New York
Khloe Kardashian
Homeward bound: Khloé wore her outfit for her return journey to Los Angeles
Homeward bound: Khloé wore her outfit for her return journey to Los Angeles

'I love how free European women are when it comes to nudity - they embrace their bodies and are proud of what God gave them.
'I love that mindset and way of life, which is why I am not embarrassed about what happened this morning. We ALL have nipples!'
She also revealed how she had been warned to wear a bra with the Givenchy top.
All recovered: The girls laughed off Khloé's 'nip slip'
All recovered: The girls laughed off Khloé's 'nip slip'

'My stylist DID tell me to wear a bra with that sheer top but being the naughty girl that I am I disobeyed and went bra-less.
'I have a nipple obsession and personally love when women show their nipples — perhaps I was a member of a nudist colony in my last life.'
Her stylist Monica Rose added on her own blog: 'I told this girl to wear a bra! Khloe disobeyed me and went bra-less this morning and had a nip slip, ooops!!!
'She does have a bit of an areola obsession, but it may have been a little too early for that kind of exposure, haha. Khloe, thank god you have amazing boobs!!! Next time, listen to your stylist.'
Working mother: Kourtney carried her son Mason Disick as she headed home
Working mother: Kourtney carried her son Mason Disick as she headed home

No comments:

Post a Comment