Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Breathe in! Jennifer Ellison squeezes her curves into a super-tight dress as she launches new fame academy

She recently hit her goal weight of nine stone after months of dieting.
And Jennifer Ellison decided to celebrate her new figure today by wearing a super-tight black dress which left little to the imagination.
The 28-year-old star squeezed her curves into the zip-back dress, but the outfit did little to flatter her petite figure.
 Breathe in! Jennifer Ellison's black dress looked a little too tight as she launched her fame academy in Liverpool today

 Not a good look: The outfit proved less than flattering on Jennifer's petite figure

However, Jennifer looked more than happy with her outfit choice as she launched her new fame academy in Liverpool today.
The actress recently spoke about her battle to lose nearly four stone after giving birth to son Bobby in February 2010.
She told the News of the World: 'It's taken a lot longer than I thought it would. Real life just seemed to get in the way!'But at least I was honest about it. By taking my time, I've done it sensibly and will hopefully remain at this weight.'
 

Excited: Former Brookside star Jennifer is hoping to inspire youngsters to follow in her footsteps

 Congratulations! Jennifer is sprayed with a bottle of champagne as she officially opens the talent school

She added: 'Losing the last stone has taken me nearly six months, but it's been worth it.
'I'm finally me again. Having a baby can take away your identity. You lose your figure and your freedom, but they do come back eventually - albeit slightly differently!'
Jennifer, who began her career on Channel Four's soap Brookside and has most recently appeared in Calendar Girls, is hoping to help other fame-hungry youngsters hit the big time with her new talent school.

Pregnancy weight: Jennifer went up to a size 18 when she was pregnant with son Bobby

And she's already found one hopeful she is keen to help - Britain's Got Talent star Taylor Fowlis, who narrowly escaped getting to the semi-finals of the show.
She told the Liverpool Echo: 'I’ve handpicked performers who I feel are extremely talented.
'I’d like to manage one of them, Taylor Fowlis. I see a big future ahead of her.
'I don’t see the fact that Taylor didn’t make the Britain’s Got Talent final as a disappointment. I’ve got bigger and better things lined up for her. I’d like to get her into the recording studio and try to get her a record deal.'
 Screen star: Jennifer shot to fame playing Emily Shadwick in Brookside
 Flexible! Jennifer also had a couple of hit pop songs and performed them enthusiastically for fans

No comments:

Post a Comment