Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fergie Does Allure


Stacy Fergie Ferguson - Allure magazine July 2011 issue

The 36-year-old “My Humps” songstress, Stacy “Fergie” Ferguson is on the cover of Allure magazine’s July 2011 issue, and she looks amazing.

Here’s what the 36-year-old singer had to share with the mag:

On her age: “I’m definitely young at heart, and I always will be, I’m just trying to age gracefully.”

On her body: “I think people think that I’m pregnant sometimes because my weight fluctuates … My problem is my discipline. I see a Jack in the Box or a Del Taco, and I will impulsively want it. I’m a work in progress in that area … I gain and lose weight everywhere from the thighs up.”

On her relationship with Black Eyed Peas bandmate will.i.am: “There is conflict, he’s very protective, and it drives me nuts because I do a lot of my best work, writing-wise, when I’m completely alone.”

On working so hard: “I took a break to have a wedding. I’ve definitely committed some time this year to the Peas, but not as [much as] I have in previous years. I need balance in my life, and the guys understand that … I don’t think Will ever wants a break. We’re very different in that way.”

On her looks: “I’ve learned to love my nose because it’s unique. It’s interesting, and it just makes me a little different.”


No comments:

Post a Comment