Monday, April 25, 2011

‘Rani to do an item number for Housefull 2′

This is something really new development in Bollywood that even the actresses who have done well in their career is falling for Item numbers in a movie.
The buzz is that Rani Mukherji will do an item song for ‘Housefull 2’ for the first time in her career.
Rani’s last movie ‘No One Killed Jessica’ has really done well on the silver screen. She is being fetched with lots of awards for her performance in the movie. Now she is getting ready to do a hot item number for the housefull 2.
Rani is not even talking about this at the moment. She says “As of now, this is hearsay and I’d like to leave it at that. I have really not done an item number in my career, but I’m open to it.
Doing it totally depends on how the song is being presented and if it excites me. I love dancing and I think such special songs have a lot of energy. It’s fun to see and shoot.”
She is also receiving Dada Saheb Phalke Award for her performance in the movie ‘No One Killed Jessica’. She confirmed it and says, “I’m happy that people have loved my film and my work. I have always let my work do the talking and I guess I have proved to my critics that I’m not over. It’s a great feeling to be back winning awards.
The past three years had been challenging because I didn’t have box office success behind me. People forget the body of work and the amount of blood and sweat that you put in for years and write you off, so I’m very happy to get this prestigious award.”

No comments:

Post a Comment