Monday, April 25, 2011

Rakhi Sawant says no to on screen sex


Rakhi Sawant has always been in talks for her bold scenes and bold behaviours she had showed onscreen and off screen.
This really comes as a shock to everyone but Rakhi Sawant too follows some boundaries. One side she bare her assets on screen but she had made a line of not having sex on screen.
Recently an International filmmaker approached Rakhi for making a documentary on Kamasutra. This role required that an actress and male co-actor show various sexual poses mentioned in ancient books.
Rakhi did not accept this project. She explains, “Kama Sutra is also about aesthetics. People who don’t understand it like the makers of the movie I was approached for, will make it into a sleazy sex fest. I didn’t want to be a part of it even though it is an international project and I was getting to play the lead. It wasn’t a big banner, big director project, so, why take the risk?”
When she has no problem in exposing so why she has problems with sex scenes? She says, “It is true that I expose and I do it quite often. It’s also true that I’m very confident of my body but there are things that a girl can’t do on screen. A line has to be drawn somewhere. I did not grow up thinking that I will expose my body and get credit for it. The filmmakers wanted me to do so, and I did it to get a break. So many girls do so many things to make it big, so for me exposing was no big deal. But the project needed me to do sex poses on camera. I felt weird. I’m an Indian girl at the end of the day and couldn’t think of doing such a thing on camera. It was sleazy and embarrassing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment