Wednesday, April 20, 2011

'I'm not manufactured': Lady Gaga bares all in latest raunchy photo shoot - bar some carefully placed zips

Lady Gaga has literally laid herself bare in her latest interview by posing in a see-through bodysuit with only strategically situated zips to cover her modesty.
The Poker Face star, who is clearly a fan of Brazilians, left little to the imagination as she posed in a purple wig and sheer bodystocking while clasping her breasts.
The 25-year old, who recently unveiled her next single Judas, also gave one of her angriest interviews yet in the feature accompanying the photoshoot.
Born this way: Lady Gaga showed off her birthday suit in a seethrough bodystocking for the NME shoot
Born this way: Lady Gaga showed off her birthday suit in a seethrough bodystocking for the NME shoot
Talking in music magazine NME, the Poker Face singer claims that despite her fame, people don't 'get' her.

 

More...

  • Chew on that! Lady Gaga upstaged in the wardrobe department by Snow White's Evil Queen at Disney World
  • Blasphemy! Catholic leaders in uproar over Lady Gaga 'shock tactics' in new song Judas
In a foul-mouthed tirade, Gaga ranted: 'Let me tell you something. If you f****** rip my hairbow and my wig off my f****** head, my shoes, my bra, every single thing on my body, and you throw me on a piano with a microphone, I will f****** make you cry.'
'I feel I have been probed endlessly about who the f*** I am. I have been quite open about it. And still nobody seems to have a clue.'
Cover star: The singer posed provocatively on the cover of NME
Cover star: The singer posed provocatively on the cover of NME
The Born This Way singer also revealed her fury that producers and songwriters keep sending her what she sees as run-of-the-mill new material when she writes her won music anyway. 
She spat: 'I'm not going to start churning out what you expect. If you're looking for me to be something that isn't there, STOP LOOKING. I am not that. I am not created.
'If you want me to be a manufactured act, you can f*** off.'
The star has also been stirring up trouble with new single Judas, which she released on Friday.
The song, which was released yesterday, has outraged the Catholic church and other Christians with lyrics including 'I'm in love with Juda-as, Juda-as, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas GaGa'.
The video meanwhile sees Gaga as Mary Magdalene and actor Norman Reedus stars as Judas, the apostle who betrayed Jesus, causing him to be crucified.
But she has incurred the wrath of the Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights.
Bill Donohue, the group's president has accused the star of using shock tactics and Christian idolatry to advance her career.

Fan support: Lady Gaga's fans remain loyal despite the repeated controversies that follow the singer

He told entertainment website HollywoodLife.com:  'This is a stunt... Lady Gaga tries to continue to shock Catholics and Christians in general: she dresses as a nun... she swallows the rosary. She has now morphed into a caricature of herself.'
However, Gaga was raised in the Roman Catholic faith and even attended a convent school as a teenager.
The full interview with Lady Gaga appears in NME, on sale today.
Controversial: The star was performing in Tampa, Florida, at the weekend
Controversial: The star was performing in Tampa, Florida, at the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment