Monday, April 18, 2011

What are you (not) wearing? Pamela Anderson steps out in sheer minidress which leaves VERY little to the imagination

She's no stranger to showing off her bikini body, having shot to fame playing C.J. Parker in Baywatch.
But yesterday Pamela Anderson took her desire to flaunt her figure to the extreme as she stepped out wearing what appeared to be a sheer white kaftan.
Leaving very little to the imagination in the outfit which displayed Pammie's underwear, the actress teamed the floaty number with a pair of sky-high heels as she headed out for the day.
Sheer madness: Pamela Anderson stepped out in a see-through white dress in Malibu yesterday
Sheer madness: Pamela Anderson stepped out in a see-through white dress in Malibu yesterday

Hitting a bum note: The kaftan-style dress left very little to the imagination
Hitting a bum note: The kaftan-style dress left very little to the imagination
Hitting a bum note: The kaftan-style dress left very little to the imagination
The 43-year-old star seemed entirely unconcerned about her wardrobe malfunction - whether intentional or not - as she got into her car in Malibu.
However, while the outfit was one not often spotted on the streets of Los Angeles, Pammie's superbly-toned physique was clear to see.
And single mother Pammie recently credited her two sons for helping her stay slim.
Glory days: Pammie as C.J. Parker (right) in Baywatch
Glory days: Pammie as C.J. Parker (right) in Baywatch
She said: 'My kids keep me in shape. I play every sport with them - football, basketball, baseball.
Again: Pammie is said to have signed up for Argentina's Dancing With The Stars
Again: Pammie is said to have signed up for Argentina's Dancing With The Stars
'I'm always outside and on the beach and in the water and I'm not a real gym person.
'I don't do the gym and I don't diet. I'm vegetarian but I don't diet.'
Pamela honed her figure last year with an appearance on Dancing With The Stars and is said to be considering an appearance on the Argentinian version of the show, Bailando Por Un Sueno, later this year.
According to the country's Gente magazine, Pammie is one of the main celebrities who has agreed to take part in the programme, along with boxer Mike Tyson.
While Pammie was eliminated after seven weeks on Dancing With The Stars, she said she thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
During her appearance on the show, Pammie said: 'I wanted to learn how to dance, number one.
'I’ve never danced in my life. I’ve never taken a lesson, but always wanted to and the timing was good.
'I rehearse when the kids are at school and I’m going to see what happens.
'It’s been a lot of fun. I have a great teacher.'

No comments:

Post a Comment