Sunday, April 17, 2011

Saif to marry Kareena soon



Though many times, Kareena and Saif’s marriage news circulated in air, Chotte Nawab at last spill the beams and satisfied the thirst of those who are longing to know when Bollywood’s most desirable couple will tie the knot. So this is for you all hungry guys. The breaking news is that Saif declared that he is going to get married to his sweetheart very soon.
“This relationship is ‘IT’ for me. Today I feel very settled and very happy, though a bit lonely. And when I’ve bad days, I feel I’m being ungrateful. I’m now looking forward to settling down with Kareena. Our marriage will happen very shortly as soon as we both have a little less work on hand and we can give the marriage quality time. Also, her family has to be ready for our marriage,” he said.
The duo has been pending their marriage for long due to overwork but now they are destined to get married shortly. Saif shares a friendly relationship with Bebo’s parents, he tells, “We’re very close. She has been really gracious in inviting me into her family. She’s made sure I’m part of her family. I’ve also met Daboo uncle (Randhir) a few times, shared friendly drinks with him. As for Karisma, I think she’s the sweetest girl ever in the world. I’m deeply fond of both Karisma and her husband Sanjay (Kapoor). They’re truly wonderful people. Kareena’s family has taken to me as warmly as my family has taken to her.”

No comments:

Post a Comment