Sunday, April 17, 2011

Kareena does not want to be ‘Size Zero’ anymore


Size zero is out for actress Kareena Kapoor. In her next release, “Kambakht Ishq”, she plays a surgeon who moonlights as a supermodel and for it she has put on extra pounds.
“I weigh 54 kg now, which for a girl of my height is quite fine. People used to wonder what ’size zero’ is and I’d joke, ‘Just look at me’. I don’t want that any more. I want to look like a normal healthy girl. My forthcoming releases required me to get back to a fuller shape,” said Kareena, who sported size zero in “Tashan” and “Golmaal Returns”.
“In ‘Kambakht Ishq’, my character flies to Italy to become a supermodel to support herself financially. I didn’t want to play the character looking like an international model because she’s basically in another profession. So she can’t really have the figure of Victoria Beckham, can she? I had to look more filled up,” she told reporters.
In “Mr & Mrs Khanna” too, Kareena is sporting the same look.
“Again, for my next release ‘Mr & Mrs Khanna’ with Salman Khan, I play a wife. So I wanted to look more filled up. Not that wives can’t be curvaceous. The one I played in ‘Golmaal Returns’ certainly was,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment