Sunday, April 17, 2011

Genelia wants to see John’s bare body


genelia
Sweetie Genelia D’Souza who has made many guys fall weak at her knees with her performance in ‘Jaane Tu Yaa Jaane Naa’ is back with a bang again. The pretty face has many films in her kitty but she is more excited to work with Bollywood hunk, John Abraham in ‘Hook Ya Crook’. The actress is smitten by John’s charm and dynamic body. Genelia says, “John is so hot. I would love to see him taking his shirt off again. I used to like him since the time he came for our fete long ago.”
There are many who die over John’s hot and sexy body. In Dostana by posing in bare body and yellow shorts, he has made girls head over heels in love and now adding to his fan list is the beautiful, Genelia. Other than John, Genelia is sharing screen space with Fardeen Khan and Harman Baweja in ‘It`s My Life’ and ‘Life Partner’ respectively.
Genelia does not regret being stereotype, she said, I`m an actor who should perform whenever I get the opportunity. So if I`m getting roles that see me as a college going girl who is independent and youthful, I don’t mind that.”
Hope, John listens to Genelia’s heart and takes off his shirt in ‘Hook Ya Crook’.

No comments:

Post a Comment