Monday, April 18, 2011

Fringe Benefits: Petite Hayden Panettiere pulls off the leggy look in a very short gold tasselled dress

She may only be 5ft2ins, but Hayden Panettiere knows how to work her petite figure. 
The 21-year-old Scream 4 actress pulled off a leggy look and dazzled the European set in a stunning fringed mini dress over the weekend.
The thigh-skimming Twenties-inspired frock showed off Hayden's enviable toned figure as she arrived at the Romy Awards, which were held at the Hofburg Palace on Saturday in Vienna, Austria.
Leggy: Hayden Panettiere pulled off the leggy look as she arrived at the Romy Awards, held at the Hofburg Palace on Saturday in Vienna, Austriaa
Leggy: Hayden Panettiere pulled off the leggy look as she arrived at the Romy Awards, held at the Hofburg Palace on Saturday in Vienna, Austria
The bubbly blonde and her Ukrainian boxer boyfriend Wladimir Klitschko, flew out to Austria especially just for the event.
During the show, Hayden honoured those stars who had passed away in the past year.
The Romy TV awards are in honour of actress Romy Schneider, and were created in 1990 by Austrian newspaper Kurier.
It honours achievements in television and movies.
The young beauty paired her daring look with some gold Christian Louboutin heels and a clutch bag.
Posing with her 6ft 6ins boxer beau, who was dressed in a stylish black suit and white shirt,  the happy couple once again showed their huge height difference.
Height difference: The bubbly blonde and her towering Ukrainian boxer boyfriend Wladimir Klitschko, flew out to Austria especially just for the event
Height difference: The bubbly blonde and her towering Ukrainian boxer boyfriend Wladimir Klitschko, flew out to Austria especially just for the event
Recently Hayden revealed that her petite height is no barrier to love.
She told Ellen DeGeneres they 'find a way' to make things work in the bedroom.
'He is quite a bit bigger than me,' she admitted on the afternoon chat show. 'I get the prudest people coming up to me and they're like, does it work? Yeah, it works. We find a way.'
'Where there's a will, there's a way!' she laughed. 'They're very conservative people often, and they just say they have to know!'
A surprised Ellen replied: 'I know what you're talking about but I'm in shock.'
Special guest: During the show, Hayden honoured those stars who had passed away in the past year
Special guest: During the show, Hayden honoured those stars who had passed away in the past year
But the Heroes star wasn't shy about addressing such personal matters. 'I don't mind it,' she said.
Hayden also revealed she'd recently suffered a fright after an intruder tried to break into her home in Beverly Hills.
After locking herself into a bathroom, she ended up climbing out of a window and sprinting away - only to come face-to-face with armed cops.
'It was about 11pm and the power went out. I heard this rattling on my office door and went into panic mode,' she said. 'Someone was trying to get into my house.
'My dogs were going crazy and your brain moves so quickly when you have that much adrenalin going through you.
All smiles: Happy Hayden posed with one of the award winners of the night
All smiles: Happy Hayden posed with one of the award winners of the night
'I ran and got my taser, my panic alarm button and my phone and ran to the bathroom.
'I was on the first floor. I wasn't sticking around here to find out if someone's going to come barging in.
'My house alarm was going off and it was so loud I didn't know if they were in the house or not and the dog was barking.
'And so I shimmied out of this small window and ran along the side of my house just to find seven lasers on me from the cops' guns.
Fear factor: Hayden stars in the new film Scream 4
Fear factor: Hayden stars in the new film Scream 4
'The cops had shown up and I was running with this huge taser down the side and I see them and I'm like "Don't shoot, please!" It was by far the most terrifying experience.
When I got back the guy wasn't there. I think maybe he heard the dogs all the doors were glass too so they could have put their fist through it.'
Hayden, who also showed off photos of her three dogs, also told how she was embarrassed to meet her boyfriend's parents for the first time because of a hair disaster, adding that her locks had started to fall out after a series of drastic style changes.
It was in such a bad state that she apologised to the 35-year-old athlete's parents when she was first introduced to them.
'I cut my hair all off, I dyed it red and I kind of rebelled from the whole Heroes thing when the show ended and chopped it all off,' she said on the Tuesday afternoon show.
'My hair started falling out because I dyed it red and then tried to go back to blonde. I wanted to do dark brown, I like drastic changes.
'I tried to dye it back blonde and my hair just about fell out of my head. It's taken a lot of nursing back.'
After trying to dye her hair back to blonde, Hayden said it instead turned a strange dishwater colour.
'I met my boyfriend's family when I had this hair colour and was like "I really don't look like this all the time I swear, just don't judge me!"'
Hayden's new film Scream 4 was beaten at the box office this weekend by new animation Rio, which raked in an estimated $40 million in ticket sales on it’s first week.
The horror film took second place and brought in $19 million in ticket sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment